Yoga For Beginners: Start Where You Are<br>Ashley Rideaux

Yoga For Beginners: Start Where You Are
Ashley Rideaux

Watch this Practice
Jenny S
3 people like this.
Glad you’re back Ashley - I love your teaching style 🫶.  I’m not a beginner, having practiced now somewhere around 27+ years, but I’m always up for a fresh new beginner class because I become aware of some misalignment in my poses and it gives me things to work toward.  This class was a great example of that, as I found some of the wall balances to be challenging until your cuing helped me to tweak and correct my posture and foot separation, etc.  👍  I’m really looking forward to the rest of the season 😍🙏🏻❤️
Diana G
2 people like this.
Thank You Ashley for a wonderful class with modifications to help me get back on track with my yoga practice.  I look forward to what's next!
Ashley R
1 person likes this.
Jenny S !!! It’s so nice to hear from you🤗 I’m really glad to hear that you enjoyed the first episode of this new beginner’s series. And I agree, no matter how long I’ve been practicing, I always find it helpful to revisit the basics. So happy you’re tuning in❤️
Ashley R
Diana G thank you so much for tuning in and reaching out. I appreciate you practicing with me and I’m glad you enjoyed the class🤗
Lea M
I loved this beginner class!  I like to always have a beginner's mind.  I'm looking forward to doing the rest of the series.  Thank you!
Ashley R
Lea M thank you for your kind words and thank you for joining me for this series. I agree, it is such a gift to always have a beginner's mind. Returning again and again to the foundation of the practice I find to be so helpful.
Vedra R
1 person likes this.
Love this class…You are always on time and I really appreciate how patient and knowledgeable you are and how you explain things 🙏🏽Thank you so much Ashley!
Ashley R
Vedra R thank YOU for continuing to tune in! I so appreciate you, and I’m excited to see you soon🤗

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial