45 Minute Yoga Flows: Mandala Flow<br>Linda Baffa

45 Minute Yoga Flows: Mandala Flow
Linda Baffa

Watch this Practice
Kit & Dee Dee
Wow. Great way to start our week!
Paula Marie P
Excellent practice, and fun! Perfect length and great flow. Some of the asanas were just delicious; one-legged down dog, fish, side angle. I like that variations were offered though for now I skipped side crow and wheel.
Linda Baffa
Kit &amp; Dee Dee Yay! Sorry for the delay in response... so glad you enjoyed the practice!
Linda Baffa
Paula Marie omg... your dog is SO cute! Thank you for sharing your feedback with me... That is wonderful that you are taking what works for you from the practice and skipping what does not. (I often skip wheel too actually!) Sending breaths and gratitude, linda
Wendy S
1 person likes this.
This very well may become my go-to morning flow. The mandala flow has been a favorite of mine to practice, and as a teacher I am working on a sequence to share the Love! I varied side-crow and wheel to suit my own practice--side crow turned into an extended parsvakonasana and wheel setu bandha sarvangasana. Namaste.
Linda Baffa
Wendy That's awesome! I know how you feel... I love how a Mandala flow allows us to get out of our head, be creative and make the practice feel different every time! Thanks for sharing your feedback! Namaste ;)
Gabriel W
2 people like this.
Really great practice. Thank you.
Gabriel W
1 person likes this.
Enjoyed this again! Thank you
Josefina P
1 person likes this.
Thank you! Amazing way to start my day.
1 person likes this.
I love these long, creative flows. I occasionally wonder about doing the other side, but then remember that it’s fine, cos Linda’s got it! Thank you for keeping it fresh and exciting!
1-10 of 13

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial