60 Minute Yoga Flows: Practice with Ease & Focus
Birgitte Kristen

Watch this Practice
Nicole T
3 people like this.
Thank you beautiful practice 
Christel B
2 people like this.
Such a wonderful background to go with the practice.
David G-
2 people like this.
Hey Birgitte, 

Amazing class! 

I practiced trikonasana with a side plank with Rosemary Garrison yesterday to prepare. It made a difference! I love realizing small improvements. Tonight it was your direction about bringing the thigh bone back during the balances. What a difference that makes. 

I almost hooted when you added the figure four. Obviously a favorite of mine too, and tonight, for the first time since I heard you say this a year ago, I could put the back of my pelvis down.   

Thank you,
David 
Birgitte
1 person likes this.
Nicole T Hi Nicole, So great to hear. Thank you for your feedback and for practicing with me. Namaste, Birgitte
Birgitte
2 people like this.
Christel B Hi Christel, Yes, the background is beautiful and being close to nature while teaching makes it all so much nicer. The wind picked up a few times and an orange landed right next to my mat......we had to stop, but it was a very sweet and funny moment. Warmest, Birgitte
Birgitte
1 person likes this.
David G- Hi David, Thank you for sharing! So happy to hear about your progress and how you are enjoying the journey. Namaste, Birgitte
1 person likes this.
Loved this. I really appreciate the time to settle in and observe the whole body in each posture. It was beautiful.
Birgitte
Ali Hi Ali, Great to hear. I enjoy practicing and teaching at a slower pace for sure. I am happy to hear that you like that as well. Thank you so much for your feedback. Namaste, Birgitte
Jenny S
2 people like this.
I’m so blessed to have had this hour of yoga with you today Birgitte…your relaxed yet steady pace lifts me gently along in a yogic meditation. It was also nice to hear you laugh and be a bit playful. A great reminder to not take things so seriously 🥸 Thank You 🙏🏻❤️
Birgitte
Jenny S Hi Jenny, Lovely to hear from you again! Happy to hear that you enjoyed the practice. It was a fun 3 days of filming and the crew makes everything more relaxed and fun. Hope you are having a wonderful day. Thank you again for you feedback. Namaste, Birgitte
1-10 of 19

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial