Everyday Somatic Yoga: Somatic Deep Core Explore 1<br>Lydia Zamorano

Everyday Somatic Yoga: Somatic Deep Core Explore 1
Lydia Zamorano

Watch this Practice
Roberta W
I was really confused about where to put the ball. To be honest, it felt awful. I tried a couple of spots but it just felt like someone had given me a wedgie. I was pretty confused about the whole thing. Sorry to complain, just thought you should know.
Lydia Zamorano
Roberta W Hi Roberta. 
I really appreciate you sharing your experience with me. Thanks for commenting. The ball placement might not be for everyone. You could consider bringing awareness to that region without the use of a prop to start, and as I mentioned in the video, using the ball is optional. Bringing awareness there without a prop can be very effective. Some people appreciate the biofeedback that a prop offers to support them to feel more connection to the area. 
There are a couple things you could consider to make the placement more comfortable: 
~ sit in a comfortable seated position and start with placing a ball just in front of your sit bone (upper hamstring area) and explore gently loosening up this area with the pressure of the ball. 
~ If you were curious about trying it again, try placing a soft blanket over the ball or choose a smaller ball and experiment with what feels better. 
I appreciate all the reflections and feedback so please keep them coming. 
Warmth and care, 
Lydia 
< br />

Annick A
It’s day 5 of my daily practice and I feel so much change! Thank so much! I’m hoping for another season of somatic yoga with you!
Lydia Zamorano
Annick A Good news coming! We are filming season 2 early September. Thanks for your enthusiasm and wishing you the best late summer Annick. Warmly, Lydia 
11-14 of 14

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial