Too Tight to Stretch: Healthy Hips and Hamstrings<br>Alana Mitnick

Too Tight to Stretch: Healthy Hips and Hamstrings
Alana Mitnick

Watch this Practice
Alana Mitnick
So great to hear, Fabian H. Nice way to start the day! Wishing you a wonderful rest of your day and weekend! Warmly, Alana 
Sandra Židan
Nice practice to start a day! Thanks, Alana! Regards!
Alana Mitnick
Wonderful to hear, Sandra Židan! So glad you got your practice in. Have a beautiful day! Love, Alana 
Kabir
Thank you Alana. You are such a good teacher.
Fabian H
1 person likes this.
Always love this practice :))
Alana Mitnick
Fabian H, I’m so happy to know that you are enjoying this practice. Thank you for joining me in Yoga! Warmly, Alana 
Christine
1 person likes this.
I really love this too, the classic and timeless postures. The pace was great taking 5 breaths. I've been looking for a class at this pace with classic postures. I love the fish pose and I haven't seen it in a class, it could be because I always select beginners even though I've practised yoga for a long time but now I'm 66 so have slowed down but I still would love a class with more of the classic postures. Even a few gentle sun salutes add too would be great. Thanks so much for this great class.
Alana Mitnick
Christine  Thank you so much for sharing and joining me for this practice. I’m so delighted that you enjoyed it! Classic and timeless… love it! XoA
Katie H
1 person likes this.
Just coming back to my practice 7 weeks postpartum and WOW I’m tight!! This was a lovely accessible wake up. I loved the cueing for internal and external hip rotation! Thanks for a lovely practice.
Alana Mitnick
Welcome back, Katie H ! So delighted that you are here… 7 weeks postpartum,  WOW Mama! Wishing you an easeful journey. Stay close. Love, Alana 
11-20 of 20

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial