The Sweet Heart Challenge: Day 5: Fear and Courage<br>Wade Gotwals

The Sweet Heart Challenge: Day 5: Fear and Courage
Wade Gotwals

Watch this Practice
Wade
1 person likes this.
Thanks Kate Its so interesting how these videos translate to what's happening in the world now! I really think all the facets of yoga are the tools that will help us through this!!
Kate M
1 person likes this.
So true, Wade . Our yoga practices are invaluable right now. The context we're living in now is bringing many things I've read from the Gita into a much sharper focus.
Sheryl U
Kick off the TAXMAN. Perfect! I needed the chuckle! Namaste Wade!
Wade
Sheryl hahah I forgot I said that - but yes! Keep practicing and thanks for making me laugh again!
Dandan
Hi Wade, thanks for this as I am practicing my handstand and this helps so much. Fear is a state of mind, sometimes we have to face our fears in order to move on with our lives. Namaste.
Wade
Hi Dandan very well said and thanks for sharing your journey! Handstands especially, when we feel more solid and grounded in those inversions we carry with us that knew confidence in moving through our challenges, win win!
Kayoko W
Wow, it WAS a challenge! I feel really good being able to completing this, and ready for a next challenge. Thank you for giving me this opportunity. 
Wade
YES Kayoko W you went for it! That's what it's all about! Thanks for sharing your good energy and positivity!
Tracy C
Awesome!!! That was really fun.... Thanks!!!
Wade
Thanks Tracy C - that's one way to combat fear = have fun!!
21-30 of 32

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial