The Bhakti Show: Hanuman Flow<br>Astrud Castillo

The Bhakti Show: Hanuman Flow
Astrud Castillo

Watch this Practice
Jenny S
2 people like this.
We are certainly living in “interesting times” and the story and message of Hanuman is something positive to bear in mind...thank you for this sweet practice and blessings to you and all of us 🐒🥭❤️🙏🏻
Astrud
4 people like this.
Thank U Jenny, Like Ram Das said "we are all just walking each other hOMe" We have to do our best co-elevating each other. Not always easy, but its the most natural thing we could do for one-anther.
It's too easy to forget how special each and everyone of us is. We have to work together. Im still learning and practicing.
Jai hanuman!
Jennifer E
2 people like this.
Astrud, thank you thank you thank you for each of these magical practices. After the first one I found myself so excited for the next class each week.
Kate M
I feel just like Jennifer ! When this class reminder appeared in my inbox - spontaneous smile! The devotional focus (captured so perfectly in Hanuman) really transforms / illuminates the whole practice. Again, as Jennifer says, it's magical : )
Astrud
1 person likes this.
Jennifer ahhh.. you're  welcome, you're welcome, you're welcome! Im so happy you're  enjoying and thank you for sharing this.  xo
Astrud
1 person likes this.
Kate thank you!  It's lovely how the practice comes alive with a little storytelling. Bringing intention to our practice is essential to enjoying it and giving it life. This is how I strive to live my daily life. This is why the Bhakti practice is so essential. It's like  adding water to flour otherwise its just dry.  Hari Om Tat Sat!
Lisa D
1 person likes this.
Sri Ram Jai Ram Jai Jai Ram I am lifted! 💓 Namaste Astrud. Thank you for sharing your beautiful practice. 🙏 I am so grateful for the opportunity to practice with and learn from/with you from afar! ❤️
Kate M
So much has changed in the world since I did this practice 1 month ago!! Hanuman is such a wonderful inspiration - he was never overwhelmed as obstacles arose to interrupt his great leap from Bharata to Lanka. Love for Rama and Sita kept him going forward. May love light our way forward too.
Meaghan S
I have never seen a more peaceful and AHIMSA steeped way to move into Hanuman-asana. Thank you. 
Lenise Jay
Thank you for practice 🥰🧘🏾‍♀️
1-10 of 11

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial