Mindful Movement: Day 7: Integrate<br>Margi Young

Mindful Movement: Day 7: Integrate
Margi Young

Watch this Practice
Margi Young
Glenford Thank you so much for practicing and for letting me in on your experience. I learned a lot from you! Much love, Margi
Margi Young
Martha And I you! Practice is so important and it seems now more than ever gentle practices can fortify us. Margi
Glenford N
Looking forward to practicing with you again Margi. It was a pleasure. Hopefully there will be other opportunities. Namaste.
Chars Cowling
Thank you for this beautiful series Margi.
Margi Young
Chars Cowling Thank you for doing it! Very glad to be on the path together.  Margi
Charlotte M
1 person likes this.
Thank you so much for this lovely soft introduction to a daily practice. A different anchor than the breath really resonated with me and has been very helpful. I wish there was a follow on season!
Margi Young
1 person likes this.
Charlotte Consider the seed planted for a sequel!  So glad it has been helpful. Margi
Melissa A
lots of interruptions today of all days--bad cat!--so i will try Day 7 again tomorrow to do justice to this wonderful course. 
Margit A
1 person likes this.
Margi, this course and your classes are my favorites. I did the course 3 times For the first time in several months since my brother passed away unexpectadely and pretty young last year I feel able to mourn for him. That feels quite painful but even more liberating. Your voice and your very loving way to teach have opened a door in me. Thank you so much for this! Love & Blessings!
Margi Young
Margit First of all I am so sorry for your grief. And I am so happy that this course carved out some space for your healing. Love and blessings back at you!  Margi
11-20 of 22

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial