Trust the Connection: 20-Day Yoga Retreat: Day 17: Nourishing the Yin<br>Arturo Peal

Trust the Connection: 20-Day Yoga Retreat: Day 17: Nourishing the Yin
Arturo Peal

Watch this Practice
Christel B
1 person likes this.
Hi Arturo, That felt nourishing indeed! I liked the block “massage”.
Do you have any thoughts on nurturing achy big toe joints?
Julie M
2 people like this.
Thank you so much for your sessions Arturo,  the breath work at the start was wonderful and has so deepened my breath, calmed me and connected me.  Thanks for your calming sessions.  I have enjoyed them.
Sara S
That opened me up so much, thank you
Joan J
Yin practices are my favorites, thank you for sharing this one.  I so  needed this release, wonderful calf stretches. Lovely🌾💮
2 people like this.
Dear Arturo, this was the perfect tonic. I was still wired after a shift in a mass vaccination centre last night, but this brought me back to THE centre! I am constantly amazed at the richness of practices here, and how the team at Yoga Anytime seem to read the mood and provide what is needed. Thank you all.
Sue M
2 people like this.
Great connecting with you and your practice Arturo! I have adapted the practice of thinking of my legs as stable rather than tight- it really helps. Many thanks!
Debra D
3 people like this.
Massaging the calves using the edge of a block was incredible. Iwas amazed at how many trigger points I found in that area. Thank you, Arturo. Your sessions are always so healing and calmly energising ☯️
Rosanna S
3 people like this.
Arturo, wow. Your classes are so profound for me. Especially this one, I felt myself entering different planes of awareness, ending with a deep love. Thank you for the connection.
Laura M
1 person likes this.
Amazing!! Thank you so much!! I love your yoga mat, what kind is it?
Sandra Židan
What a great practice! Thanks, Arthuro! I used a roller instead of the block and it was also good! Kind regards from Croatia!
1-10 of 11

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial