30 Minute Vinyasa Yoga: Earth: Coming Home<br>Shelley Williams

30 Minute Vinyasa Yoga: Earth: Coming Home
Shelley Williams

Watch this Practice
Shelley Williams
Lina S You are so very welcome! Thank you for participating and for sharing your thoughts... it means so much to me! 
Shelley Williams
Kate M Hey Kate! Great to see those familiar toes again! What a wonderful compliment to receive, fills my heart. Thank you for sharing these practices with me! 
Shelley Williams
Deborah O HI there Deborah! You are so very welcome, and nice to share this with you through the ethers and breath!

Shelley Williams
Sandra Židan Hello Sandra! Thank you so much for the kinds words, its great to know how it made you feel! 
Shelley Williams
Rachel S Rachel! I am so happy to know you enjoyed this practice! Thank you for your sweet words...!
Shelley Williams
Whitney K Welcome Whitney! How nice to virtually meet you, I am so glad you enjoyed, felt good, AND had fun! Triple win! Hope you are continuing to enjoy!! 
Shelley Williams
Jenny S Wow, what a beautiful visual you shared, it always amazes me how things can align like that... and you were PRESENT to notice!  Happy practicing, sister ..!
Shelley Williams
Francesca Venturini You are so very welcome! Thank you for your sweet note...I appreciate it mucho!
Kate M
1 person likes this.
Ahhhhh... landing...  : )
Somi
1 person likes this.
Thanks Shelly, amazing session, it’s name really made scene.
11-20 of 22

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial