30 Minute Vinyasa Yoga: Air: The Breeze of Your Breath<br>Shelley Williams

30 Minute Vinyasa Yoga: Air: The Breeze of Your Breath
Shelley Williams

Watch this Practice
Shelley Williams
Sandra Židan The magic of breath work...its amazing how something so simple affects us in such a profound way, isn't it?! Now you have these great tools right at your fingertips anytime :)
Shelley Williams
Matthew Glad you enjoyed it Matthew, and that one is definitely a little tricky/ takes time. Keep working with it, and you will surprise yourself when it reveals itself! 
Lina S
1 person likes this.
I've really enjoyed this class that combines grounding, concentration, flow. Some moves evoke some qi gong exercises (when we lift the knee as we transfer to the other leg). It was like a dance! I like the breathing exercises to open and end the class. I like the way you teach and evoke nature (air moving the waves). Thank you!
Shelley Williams
Lina S Lina, you are so very welcome... I appreciate your note, and so glad to know you found the threads and through lines helpful in setting the tone to connect you to nature!  Blessings! 
Charlie S
1 person likes this.
This practice is divine, love the flow and also thoroughly enjoy the breath work. Thank you Shelley 
Layla T
1 person likes this.
This practice blows me away every time and I find myself returning to it again and again. I love your crystal clear cues and vibrant energy! Thank you for a fun and playful practice that makes me smile every time. Namaste!
Shelley Williams
Charlie S Charlie thank you for your sweet words! What a compliment! I appreciate you
Shelley Williams
Layla T Thank you Layla, I am so glad to know you found this helpful and moving.... sharing a smile back at you from California right now! 
Ariana G
1 person likes this.
Thank you for the light you bring to us every day. I love your series and appreciate you so much!
Shelley Williams
Ariana G A very belated yet still heartfelt thank you for this very sweet note! I hope you are continuing to enjoy practicing regularly! Much gratitude for YOU! 
11-20 of 20

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial