Burn Bright: A 14-Day Yoga Challenge: Day 5: Collect<br>Ashley Rideaux

Burn Bright: A 14-Day Yoga Challenge: Day 5: Collect
Ashley Rideaux

Watch this Practice
Tara L
1 person likes this.
I loved the prep poses on the back with blocks for crow pose.  This was a new experience for me. Thank you! Do you plan to offer more classes on YogaAnytime once this challenge is finished? 
Ashley R
2 people like this.
I love that the crow work on the back resonated with you. I’m such a nerd when it comes to playing with new ways to explore/prepare the body for different poses. And, yes, I’ll be filming more classes for YogaAnytime a little later this year🤗🎉
Deborah O
2 people like this.
I like 20 min yoga practice as it fits into my am routine well. Ashley you bring so much fun and creativity to the practice as well as some fun challenging poses.  Thank you
Ashley R
1 person likes this.
Deborah O, isn’t it amazing what we can accomplish in 20 minutes?! I’m so happy it works for you and your routine. And, thank you for the lovely complement 🥰
Lyn O
2 people like this.
Crow is my nemesis: loved your introduction
Ashley R
Lyn O, I’m glad the intro to crow helped you find a little love for your nemesis pose. Sometimes we just have to lie down in an arm balance to shift our perspective a bit😘🐦‍⬛ ❤️
Kate M
1 person likes this.
This was brilliant. I love the use of the blocks for developing a pathway to crow pose! Love, love! Thank you, Ashley R !
Ashley R
1 person likes this.
Kate M, I’m such a nerd when it comes to finding accessible ways to approach challenging poses🤓 I’m glad you enjoyed the block work in today’s practice ❤️🐦‍⬛
11-18 of 18

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial